Plastic ornament, Wood alphabets Value Pack, Acrylic Gems, Creatology™ Jingle Bells, Scissors, Hot glue gun, Craft glue, Poster board, 2mm White foam sheets, 1/8” Holiday ribbon – green with white dots
1. Basecoat letters and approximately three inch squares on poster board in paint colors shown.
2. Apply several coats of coordinating Extreme Glitter paint to letters and poster board. Use Hologram on both white and pink.
3. Trace circles onto poster board using half an ornament as template. Cut out circles a little smaller than trace line.
4. Glue letters to circles referring to photo for color placement. Then glue circles to pieces of white foam sheets leaving enough room between circles to cut.
5. Cut around circles using pinking shears.
6. Attach ornament halves to letter pieces.
7. Lay letters out in order for placement. Cut a piece of ribbon longer than your letters.
8. String small jingle bells onto ribbon. Using hot glue gun, attach ornaments to ribbon from the hanger.
9. Glue rhinestone gems to tops of ornament hangers.
10. Tie bows from ribbon and attach with glue between word groups.