Small watering can, Unfinished wood shape-ladybug, 2 Pieces coordinating scrapbook papers, Quote from scrapbook paper, 12” Jute, # 2 Flat brush, Hot glue gun
- Basecoat ladybug with Wicker White. Let dry. Sand lightly.
- Paint ladybug as shown-body orange. Let dry.
- Using wood shape as a pattern, cut papers to desired size to cover areas shown. Apply papers following general directions on Mod Podge. Let dry.
- Cut paper to wrap around center of watering can, apply with Mod Podge. Let dry.
- Using Wicker White and Licorice add checks around quote. Let dry.
- Finish with thin coat of Modpodge. Let dry.