FolkArt ® Extreme Glitter™ - Peridot, 2 oz. #2789, Country Market Bird – Wedding 5”, 1 - 1½” wood wheel, 3 – ¾” dowel caps, 3 – 7/8” wood barrel dowels, Wood candlestick, 24” – 1/8” pink satin ribbon, 8” diamond rhinestone trim, 4” round paper mache box, ¼” & ½” flat brush, #6 shader brush, ¾” tape, Small saw, White craft glue, Sandpaper, Ruler, Pencil, Scissors
- Measure and cut off 2 ½” from top of candlestick. Sand cut end of smaller piece to flatten.
- Basecoat lid of box and four barrel dowels Pure Gold, dowel caps Peridot and base of box Ballet Pink. Refer to photo for color placement on candlestick. Basecoat bird bodies only with Ballet Pink. Paint wheel Wicker White.
- Tape off stripes around base of box using tape width for measurement. Paint Silver Anniversary.
- Apply several coats of corresponding Glitter paint to pieces referring to bottle for application instructions.
- Paint beaks of birds with Pure Gold.
- Glue pink ribbon around lid of box. Tie bow with remaining ribbon and glue to lid as shown.
- Referring to photo, glue dowel caps to barrel dowels, then glue to bottom of box. Glue candlestick to center of lid, then glue rhinestone trim around base of candlestick.
- Glue wood wheel to top of candlestick, then love birds to wheel.