Large tin coffee can, Burlap, twine, Button, Hot glue, Brown craft paper, Dowel rod, Polyfill, Scissors, Black floss, Needle, Reindeer Moss
1. Trace and cut out two 7” circles out of brown craft paper.
2. Paint a smaller circle Blue Sapphire, paint the rest of the Earth with Cucumber.
3. Paint a heart in the center of the Earth with Red Apple.
4. Outline the Earth and heart with Black Onyx.
5. Using the Cherry stain apply a thin coat to the paper and the dowel rod.
6. Cut a 5 ½” wide piece of burlap that will wrap around the can. Paint the words “all we need is LOVE” with Black Onyx
7. Wrap the burlap around the can and hot glue in place. Tie the twine around the top of the can, thread a button and tie in place.
8. Using the black floss, stitch the paper circles together leaving a section open at the bottom. Stuff with polyfill. Attach the circle to the dowel rod and hot glue in place.
9. Fill the can with floral foam and insert the dowel rod into the foam. Hot glue the reindeer moss to the top of the foam.