Rectangle glass vase, Rubbing alcohol, Craft Knife, Pencil, Water basin, Foam plate, Paper towels
1. Clean the glass vessel with dish soap. Towel Dry. Use rubbing alcohol to remove any residues.
2. Tape off three sides of the vessel. The front will not be sprayed. Tape a piece of paper to cover the front to prevent over spray.
3. Mix one part Spray Gloss Medium to one part Gloss Opaque Glass Paint - Mace in empty mixing bottle provided in spray kit. Follow instructions on Spray Paint System packaging.
4. Cover the top of vessel with strips of Stencil Tape for the protection of over spray. Spray vessel with mixture. Allow to dry.
5. Using the pattern provided cut out the witch from the adhesive film.
6. Place stencil on front of vessel and stencil with Dauber using the Gloss Opaque Glass Paint - Beetle Black.
Get the Pattern