2 large White Linen pillow covers, I medium White linen Pillow cover
- Following the instructions on the Aerosol Kit- Mix the Pacific Iris to create a spray paint.
- Spray the top 1/3 of the pillow with the Pacific Iris. Spray solid at the top as shown and gradually get lighter towards the bottom of the 1/3 section.
- Clean sprayer and now mix with Hydrangea Purple to create spray paint.
- Start spraying where the Pacific Iris is lighter, about 1/3 down. Start solid with the hydrangea Purple and get lighter as you get 2/3 down. Lightly spray at the bottom where you will fade into the white fabric.
- Let dry.
- Using the burst designs in the stencil package, stencil all large bursts with Party Streamer, let dry.
- Stencil the smaller dot bursts as shown with Pacific Iris. Let dry.
- Using the quatrefoil design in the stencil package, repeat the stencil covering the entire front of pillow. Use Pacific Iris and a large stencil brush.
Iron your pillow cover before you get started to make stenciling easy!