White band collar bow tie, Water basin, Paper plates, Paper towels
- Dampen entire bow tie with water. Do not soak.
- In a small bowl, mix two parts paint and 1 part water to thin the paint.
- Dip the medium watercolor brush into the paint and lightly brush a small section of bow tie. Let paint bleed into areas naturally.
- Tip: Start with less paint when using a watercolor technique. You can always add more color if needed.
- Dip brush into second color and randomly brush paint into a different area, allowing the two colors to mix a little.
- Add color as desired.
- Let dry completely.