Mod Podge ® Pearl, 8 oz. - CS24910, Candlestick, 3 Black pipe cleaners, 2 Large wood hearts, Plastic mask, Fabric of your choice, Black lace fabric, Paint tape, Hot glue gun, Hot glue
- Cut desired fabric into large strips that fit height of pumpkin.
- Following directions on Mod Podge, apply fabric to pumpkin with Ultra-Matte Mod Podge. Completely cover pumpkin and Let dry.
- Paint wood hearts with Steel Gray, let dry. Cut lace to fit shape and apply with Ultra-Matte Mod podge. Let dry.
- Cut lace to fit top of pumpkin, apply lace with Ultra Matte and let dry.
- Paint mask with Black and let dry.
- Paint candlestick with Black and let dry.
- Tape off bottom section of pumpkin and mask, paint with Pearl Mod Podge, and let dry.
- Put mask on pumpkin and glue with Mod Melter.
- Paint small triangle with black to create nose.
- Using scissors create a cut in pumpkin and push heart into cut to create ears.
- Cut pipe cleaners in half and poke into pumpkin as shown to create whiskers.
- Glue pumpkin to candlestick.