High-temp Hot Glue Gun, Paintbrush, Mason Jar, Raffia, Hot Glue, Wood plaque pic, Detail paintbrush, Styrofoam ball, Natural fiber filler, Silicone mat, Mod Podge Collage Clay
- Make the 3 starfish and 2 sand-dollars by heating a Mod Melt stick in a mini high temp glue gun. Squeeze the hot melt into the mold and fill to the top. It will self level. Wait 7 min. and when cool pop out. Trim around the melt if you have any rough edges.
- Paint the starfish with Mandarin Satin. Use two coats if necessary. Once dry lightly paint the very top with a few taps of Royal Gold. This will add depth to the starfish.
- Paint the sand-dollars with Pearl White paint. Use two coats if necessary.
- Make random shaped faux beach glass by squeezing hot Mod Melts onto the craft mat in oval and beach glass shapes. Allow to cool. Paint each one a solid color using Aquamarine, Blue Topaz and ice Blue.
- Cover the jar with Mod Podge Collage Clay, press the faux beach glass into the collage clay and allow to dry
- Wrap the neck of the jar with raffia and hot glue a cluster of beach glass, a sand-dollar and a starfish.
- Paint a number onto the wood plaque with one of the beach glass colors. Wrap the stem of the pic with raffia.
- Hot glue a Styrofoam ball into the base of the jar. Press the end of the pic into the ball, remove, add hot glue to the end of the pic and pace back into the ball. Fill the jar with natural fibers. Hot glue a cluster of beach glass, a sand-dollar and a starfish to the wood plaque.