Paint brush, Papier-mâché mini basket, Decorative napkin, Hot glue, Ribbon trim, Ceramic bird
- Paint the base of the basket with Bright Baby Pink and the handle with Soft Apple. Use two coats if necessary. Allow to dry.
- Cut a motif from a decorative napkin. Attach to the basket with Mod Podge. Apply a coat of Mod Podge Gloss to the basket, place the motif into the Mod Podge and top-coat with more Mod Podge. Allow to dry.
- Create a Mod Melt flower by heating a Mod Melt stick in a high temp glue gun, fill a mold with the Mod Melt, allow to cool, remove from the mold and paint with FolkArt acrylic paint – Bright Baby Pink. Add painted highlights of Engine Red. Once dry, top-coat with Mod Podge Gloss. Repeat, making 2 flowers with Soft Apple paint.
- Hot glue the Mod Melt roses to the front of the basket. Glue trim to the handle.
- Apply two coats (allow for drying in between) of Hologram Extreme Glitter to the bird.
- Add nest shred and the bird to the basket.
Tip: Add sparkle to the whole basket by applying a coat of Extreme glitter over the paint and napkin motif.