Wood easel, Paint brush, Scissors, Decorative napkin, Hot glue, Silk flower, Printed menu
- Paint the easel with Soft Apple. Use two coats if necessary. Allow to dry.
- Cut a motif from a decorative napkin. Attach to the easel with Mod Podge. Apply a coat of Mod Podge Gloss to the easel, place the motif into the Mod Podge and top-coat with more Mod Podge. Allow to dry.
- Create a Mod Melt flower by heating a Mod Melt stick in a high temp glue gun, fill a mold with the Mod Melt, allow to cool, remove from the mold and paint with FolkArt acrylic paint – Baby Pink. Make two flowers.
- Hot glue a silk flower to the corner of the easel. Glue the Mod Melt roses to the side of the silk flowers.
- Add a printed menu to the easel frame.
Tip: Paint it with Chalkboard paint! Make an easel chalkboard by painting the center with chalkboard paint.