White iron plaque, Scissors, Pencil, Sunset scrapbook paper
- Cut the scrapbook paper to fit into the center of the plaque.
- Have your child trace their handprint into the center of the cut paper.
- Paint around the handprint with China Blue.
- Paint a heart in Magenta inside the handprint.
- Using the script liner, paint “I” and “YOU” with Black.
- When the paint is dry, adhere the paper to the plaque with Mod Podge. Apply a topcoat to seal.
- Tip: Mix and match your scrapbook papers and designs! Look at the other pictures for additional inspiration.