Clay pot, Paint brushes, Painters tape
Tone on Tone Pink
- Basecoat the flower pot with Cameo Pink. Allow the paint to dry and then tape off and angle on one half. Paint the taped off section with Honeysuckle Pink.
- Paint the inside of the flower pot with Granite Grey.
Lime Scalloped Flower Pot
- Paint the bottom half of the flower pot with Black. When the paint dry tape off a 1" stripe and paint with Antique Parchment.
- Using Kiwi, paint a scalloped edge along the rim of the flower pot.
Green and Blue Ombre Flower Pot
- Paint the inside of the flower pot and the rim with Palm Leaf.
- Using the large angle brush dip half the brush in Palm Leaf and the other side in Turquoise.
- Brush the paint along the rim, so that the colors blend.
- Paint some of the pot with Turquoise below the section that was painted with the blended paint.
- Repeat the same steps with Turquoise and Key West.
Black and White Scalloped Pot
- Basecoat the flower pot with Antique Parchment.
- When the paint is dry tape off a ½" stripe on the rim and paint with Key West. Paint the inside of the flower pot with Key West.
- Tape off thin stipes on the bottom half of the flower pot, paint Black.
- Using the end of a paint brush, add Black dots to the think stripes as shown.
- Paint a small scalloped border along the bottom of the flower pot with Black.
Lime and Green Geometric
- Basecoat the flower pot with Granite Gray.
- Paint the rim with Pewter Grey.
- Tape off a triangle on the bottom of the flower pot and paint with Kiwi.