Denim canvas tote – Large, ¼ yard red patriotic print fabric, ¼ yard white patriotic print fabric, 1/8 yard solid white fabric, Scissors, Wax paper
Get the Pattern
- Cover work area with wax paper.
- Turn fabrics right-side-down on wax paper and apply a generous, even coat of Fabric Mod Podge. Let dry.
- Cut 6 strips of white and 7 strips red fabric that are ¾” wide. Cut 3 stripes of each color in half.
- Lay on tote to decide placement. Refer to photo.
- Use brush to coat back of each stripe with Fabric Mod Podge. Position and rub flat with fingers.
- Cut star out of solid white and glue into place.
- Outline with all fabric pieces with Ice Sparkle Glitter Dimensional Paint using bottle tip to apply.
- Let dry flat at least 6 hours before using.