FolkArt ® Painting Stencils - Pebble Background, 6" x 6", #30622, Blanket chest, Sandpaper, #1 Liner brush 1/2" Stencil brush, Stencil tape or stencil adhesive, 1” Foam applicator, Foam plate, Paper towels
- Basecoat surface Wicker White using 1” foam applicator; allow to dry. Sand rough areas using sandpaper. Reapply basecoat.
- When dry, position stencil; either tape in place or use stencil adhesive.
- Dip brush into Mushroom; wipe onto paper towel to remove excess.
- Begin stenciling in a circular motion.
- Lift stencil, reposition and repeat until design area has been stenciled.
- Clean up with mild soap and water.
- If needed, clean up “over stenciled” areas with #1 liner brush and Wicker White.