FolkArt ® Extreme Glitter™ - Peridot, 2 oz. #2789, 1" wood letters, Canvas, Wooden flower cut-outs, Coordinating ribbon, Medium flat brush, Medium sponge brush, Scissors, White craft glue, Fine liner brush
- Using sponge brush loaded with Medium Yellow dab canvas to sponge paint. Set aside to dry.
- Basecoat flower centers and letters Fresh Foliage. Allow to dry.
- Paint the petals of the flowers Neon Pink. Set aside to dry.
- Paint letters and middle of flowers with a couple coats of Peridot Extreme Glitter. Allowing each coat to dry between the next. When dry, use a fine liner brush to paint small Medium Yellow polka dots around the middle of the flower as shown.
- When dry, glue the letters and flowers on the front of the canvas using the white craft glue.
- Cut ribbon to an appropriate length and attach ribbon with craft glue or hot glue on the back of the canvas.