Plastic pumpkin candy pail, Orange tissue paper cut in squares, Foam paintbrush, Detail paintbrush, Hot glue, Rhinestones, Ribbons and trims, Silk flowers
- Working on the candy pail, mod podge tissue paper squares over the entire pail. Apply the Mod Podge to the pail, place the tissue on the pail and topcoat with a second layer of Mod Podge. Don’t worry about wrinkles in the paper, they add to the charm.
- Paint the eyes, nose and ears with pure black paint. Outline the eyes, nose and mouth with white paint.
- Add sparkle to the eyes, nose and mouth with 1 or 2 coats of Extreme Glitter.
- Use the Lemonade paint to add details to the eyes. Use the picture as a reference. Using the same paint to add polka dots to the pail.
- Hot glue gems to the pail in a random pattern.
- Add ribbons and flowers: hot glue trim around the opening of the pail. Wrap the handle with ribbons. Add ribbon ties to the side. Hot glue a large flower to the side of the pail.