FolkArt ® Extreme Glitter™ - Peridot, 2 oz. #2789, FolkArt ® Extreme Glitter™ - Orange, 2 oz. #2793, 6” Paper Mache or artificial pumpkins as many as desired, Paper clips, Hot glue gun, ½” Flat brush, Scrapbook paper in fall colors as desired, Double stick tape, Paper cutter, Print-outs of guests names in font and size desired
- Paint all pumpkins with Pure Orange. Let dry and give a second coat.
- Paint pumpkin stems with Fresh Foliage. Let dry and give a second coat.
- Paint a coat of Extreme Glitter Orange over Pure Orange areas.
- Paint a coat of Extreme Glitter Peridot over all Fresh Foliage areas. Let dry.
- Paint a second coat of Extreme Glitter colors. Let dry completely.
- Using hot-glue, attach a slightly opened paper clip to the back of each pumpkin stem and hold in place until glue cools.
- For place-cards, assemble several layers of scrapbook papers using double-stick tape. We cut the largest dimension 2-1/2” x 3-1/2”, then cut each of the other layers ½” smaller. Apply names to each.
- Note: Use just a tiny bit of double-stick tape under each name so you can re-use cards.