Libbey® glass vase 10.625”, White rice paper, Flat brush ½”, Rubbing alcohol, Scissors, Foam plates, Water basin, Paper towels
- Wash vase with mild soap and water. Dry and wipe with rubbing alcohol to remove any leftover residue.
- Apply Sheer Purple with flat brush onto the vase. Let dry and apply a second coat for more intense color. Add as many coats as desired for intensity. Let dry.
- Cut rice paper into squares approximately 1”.
- Begin applying squares to vase with Mod Podge® until entire vase is covered. Let dry at least twenty minutes.
- Seal entire vase with several coats of Mod Podge® allowing dry time between coats.
Project Tip: Cut rice paper into long strips the height of your vase for a different look.