Lined paper, Craft knife, Toothpicks, Clear glass ornaments
1. Clean ornaments with window cleaner & set aside.
2. Place Leading Blank over lined paper. Squeezing directly from bottle, trace several lines in Snow White & Ruby Red. Place another Leading Blank over lined paper & squeeze drops of Window Color in lines of 20 or more. Let dry 8 hrs.
3. Carefully peel a strip of Window Color from Leading Blank & apply to top of ornament, wrapping around underside of ornament back to the top; trim with craft knife. Repeat with additional strips to create multiple sections on ornament. Apply dots along strips as desired (refer to photo for placement).
4. Apply Crystal Clear directly from bottle onto ornament, filling sections using a swirling technique. Fill in other sections with Snow White, combing smooth with toothpicks.
5. Hang to dry. Add ribbon if desired.