Gallery Glass Leading Blanks, Lined paper, Craft knife, Toothpicks, Clear glass ornaments
- Clean ornaments with window cleaner & set aside.
- Place Leading Blank over lined paper. Squeezing directly from bottle, trace several lines in Snow White & Ruby Red. Place another Leading Blank over lined paper & squeeze drops of Window Color in lines of 20 or more. Let dry 8 hrs.
- Carefully peel a strip of Window Color from Leading Blank & apply to top of ornament, wrapping around underside of ornament back to the top; trim with craft knife. Repeat with additional strips to create multiple sections on ornament. Apply dots along strips as desired (refer to photo for placement).
- Apply Crystal Clear directly from bottle onto ornament, filling sections using a swirling technique. Fill in other sections with Snow White, combing smooth with toothpicks.
- Hang to dry. Add ribbon if desired.