Wood birdhouse, Paintbrushes - #1 liner brush and ¾” flat brush, Foam plate, Water container, Craft glue, Wood spool – 2” (1 ea.), Wood circle – 5” (1 ea.)
- Paint body of house Antique White, roof Caterpillar, base of house Leaf Green, spool and circle Melted Chocolate.
- Mix equal parts of Antique White and Melted Chocolate. Paint woodgrain details on body of house. Paint Leaf Green loop pattern on roof.
- Use the Spouncer painter to create birds on house in Yellow, Leaf Green, and Pumpkin Orange.
- Add details to birds and house with liner brush and Melted Chocolate.
- Dip handle end of paintbrush in Leaf Green and dot around the birdhouse opening.
- Glue circle, spool and birdhouse together to finish.