Pallet wood, 1” Flat brush, Fine grit sandpaper, Jigsaw, Hot glue, Tape measure, Drill, ¾” Foam Spouncer®, Brown floral wire
Get the Pattern
- Cut the pallet wood 35” long. Using a jigsaw, cut a V shape 7 ½” long, to create the bunny ears.
- With additional scrape pallet wood cut the arms using the pattern provided. Cut a small piece of wood for the bunny’s nose.
- Sand the rough spots of the wood. Paint all the wood pieces with White Adirondack. When the paint is fully dry, sand the wood and edges to give it a distressed look.
- Paint the oval plaque with Savannah. Paint the next coat with Seaside Villa. Stencil the chevron pattern with Cascade. When the paint is dry, sand the oval plaque to show the different layers of paint.
- Drill three holes on each side of the wood nose for the wire whiskers.
- Cut the wire whiskers about 4” to 5” long. Hot glue the wires into the predrilled holes. Hot glue the nose, arms and Easter egg to the bunny as shown.
- Add two eyes with a foam Spouncer and Licorice.