Alphabet stencil, 2 yards dark green 1” wide grosgrain ribbon, 2 yards 1/8” 3mm gold braid, Snowflake ornament, Old jewelry, Favorite Christmas photo, Hot glue and glue gun, ¼” stencil brush
- Paint frame using two coats of Maple Syrup. Let dry.
- Following package instructions, apply two coats of Crackle Medium. Let dry between coats.
- Apply one coat of Parchment. Let dry.
- Stencil “I believe” in Thicket.
- Cut green ribbon, wrap and hot glue to the left side of the frame. Cut gold braid and glue to center of green ribbon as shown.
- Do the same for the bottom of the frame.
- Apply ornament and jewelry to frame as shown in photo.