FolkArt ® Shiny™ Acrylic Paint - Maple Syrup 2 oz., FolkArt ® Shiny™ Acrylic Paint - Calypso Sky 2 oz, 1 Round and 1 square unfinished wood birdhouses, Stencil tape, Folkart ® Paint Tools - Detail Painters
- Basecoat birdhouse Wicker White.
- Basecoat roof, perch, and base Calypso Sky.
- Tape a wedge shape that starts at the peak of roof and ends at the base of the roof. Paint Maple Syrup. Remove tape and let dry.
- Use the small detail painter to dot Lemon Custard around the birdhouse.
- Use Liner Brush to paint a brown circle around each yellow dot. Paint inside of hole Maple Syrup.
- Basecoat birdhouse Lemon Custard. Paint roof Maple Syrup and base Calypso Sky.
- Stencil flower design on roof with Lemon Custard.
- Tape a horizontal 1/2” stripe around birdhouse and paint Wicker White. Use liner brush to paint Maple Syrup stripes above and below the Wicker White stripe.
- Using the handle of the brush, paint a Calypso Sky dot border inside Wicker White stripe and along the edge of the roof.