6” Glass plate, Glass candle holder, E6000 adhesive, 1 ½” Round wood bead, Rainbow jimmies sprinkles, 4” Round painting sponge, Green wire stem-22 gauge, Hot glue, White cupcake liner, Satin spray sealer, Aluminum foil, Wire cutters
- Paint the glass plate and candleholder with Seaside Villa. When the paint is fully dry, lightly sand the edges. Glue the plate to the candleholder with E6000.
- Trim the painting sponge to fit into the cupcake liner. Paint the sponge with Van Dyke Brown.
- Spread the sprinkles onto the aluminum foil evenly. Gently spray with the satin sealer.
- Paint the wood bead with Apple Red. Cut a 3” floral stem and twist one end into a spiral. Hot glue to the top of the cherry and trim the stem to desired length.
- Hot glue the painted sponge to the cupcake liner. Using the Strawberry Pink collage clay, frost the top of the sponge as shown. Sprinkle the sealed sprinkles onto the cupcake and gently press into the clay.
- Hot glue the cherry to the cupcake.