Bright colored tissue paper, Black construction paper, Hole punch, Tape, Scissors, Flat brush ½”, Craft knife, Glue, Jump rings, Small chain, Paper towels, Water basin
Get the Pattern
- Cut strips of tissue paper and apply to stencil blank overlapping slightly. Apply with Mod Podget. Let dry.
- Parents, tape pattern over construction paper and cut out with craft knife.
- Trim any excess tissue paper with scissors.
- Glue construction paper silhouette over stencil blank.
- Punch two holes at top of blank and attach jump rings.
- Attach chain to jump rings for hanger.