Ikea® cylinder bowl – 12588, Rose clay pots 3”, Tape ½” and 1”, Stencil brush ¼”-1/2”, Round brush #4, Liner brush #1, Foam spouncer, Daubers, Adhesive glue, Foam plates, Paper towels, Water basin, Rubbing alcohol, Craft knife, Tracing paper, Pencil
- Wash glass bowls with mild soap and water. Dry and wipe with rubbing alcohol to remove any leftover residue.
- Tape off one inch from top of bowl and apply paint colors as shown. Let dry and apply additional coats if needed. Score along tape line with craft knife before removing tape.
- Place banner stencil onto bowls as shown. Tape to secure if needed. Stencil banner with paint colors shown.
- Trace out phrases as a spacing guide before stenciling over banner.
- Base coat clay pots with Wicker White. Let dry and tape off ½” stripes around pot. Paint with Licorice. Remove tape.
- Paint rim of pots Classic Green. Paint in Wicker White field lines with liner brush.
- Glue clay pot to bottom of glass bowl with adhesive glue.
- Wipe out bowl with wet cloth to clean.
Tip: Personalize with a name or team player number.
Get the Pattern