Fall cotton fabric (1 yard), Braided ecru rickrack 5/8” wide (5 yards), 64” wide burgundy felt (½ yard), Fabric glue, Disappearing ink marker, Scissors, Clothespins
- Dip cotton fabric in Stiffy, squeeze out excess. Smooth and press out flat while wet, then hang to dry. Press fabric between your hands to get out any additional wrinkles.
- Trace the stencil letters onto the burgundy felt and cut out.
- Cut out 8 triangles from stiffened fabric with the pattern provided.
- Glue down ecru trim to two sides of each triangle as shown.
- Adhere felt letters.
- Arrange the triangles to spell “Thankful” and cut a 1-inch piece of felt longer than the word. Glue to top of triangles as shown. Let dry.