2-1/4" clear Christmas ball with metal hanger on top removed, 8-inches of 5/8" wide white lace, Needle, Thread, Scissors, 1-1/2" wood knob head, 2 white boa feathers, 1 inch rosette trim with pearls, 4" white string pearls, 12" of 1/4-inch wide white chiffon ribbon, 3/4" white satin rose with leaves, 3/8” heart button with a shank, 12-inches gold cording, 6-inch piece of dowel, 4x4 inch piece of Styrofoam, Hot glue gun and glue sticks, Craft glue, No. 8 flat shader brush, No. 4 fabric round scrubber brush, No. 10/0 liner brush, Stylus, Palette knife, Palette paper or foam plate, Paper towels, Water basin
Note: Use flat shader brush for base coating and painting most areas. The scrubber and liner brush will be specified when to be used.
- Mix 1 part Metallic Rose to 5 parts Metallic Pearl White. Using this mixture, paint knobhead.
- Using scrubber, dip into Metallic Rose. Wipe most of paint onto paper towel. Scrub on cheeks.
- Using stylus, dip into Metallic Blue Pearl. Dot on two eyes being sure the dots are close to each other.
- Using stylus, dip into Metallic Pearl White. Add a dot to top of each cheek.
- Using liner brush, add Pure Black eyebrows.
HAIR (Hint: To apply hair with more ease, place knobhead on top of a dowel the size of the opening hole.)
- Using palette knife, add texture paint for hair. Let dry completely.
- Pour Extreme Glitter into opening of Christmas ornament. Move ornament around until coverage is complete. Place ornament on top of a dowel that is tuck into Styrofoam to allow excess Extreme Glitter to drip out. Let dry completely.
Note: 527 glue is for gluing to the glass ball. Hot Glue is for gluing to wood, fabric, and plastic.
- Using needle and thread, gather lace. Glue onto bottom of head.
- Glue strand of pearls to underside of lace for a necklace.
- Glue feathers to backside of body for wings.
- With chiffon ribbon, make two bows and glue one under chin and the other in center of wings on backside of body.
- Remove shank off of heart button and glue to center of bow on wings.
- Glue rosette to top of head.
- Loop cording around rosette and tie knot at ends.