Simply ® Stencils Value Pack Hip Floral, Wood picture frame with wide edge, Vintage papers with text to cover surface of frame, Black distress ink, Foam brush, Cosmetic wedge, Sandpaper, Scissors, 3/4" Spouncer®
- Paint inside and outside edges of frame with Vintage White.
- Use Mod Podge to randomly glue on vintage papers. Overlap papers as you work, allowing papers to extend edges. Allow to dry.
- Use scissors to quickly trim papers that extend the edges of the frame. Don’t worry about getting it perfect in this step.
- Use Sandpaper to smooth and completely remove any remaining paper from edges. Sand in one direction, from front to back.
- Use Spouncer to randomly stencil large flowers around frame as shown. Use Pink Balloon for petals and Wrought Iron for centers.
- Use small flower center and Wrought Iron to randomly stencil polka dots in between flowers as shown.
- Dab cosmetic sponge in distress ink and wipe inside and out side edges of frame to give the frame a distressed look.
- Seal frame with Mod Podge.