Lara’s Crafts 1 ½” Doll head, Lara’s Crafts 1 ½” Wheel, Lara’s Crafts 1 5/8” Candle cup, Loew Cornell wood tags-2 small ovals and 2 large ovals. Hot glue, E6000 adhesive, 2 wicker drawer holders, Natural twine, sandpaper, 1” flat brush, stencil brush
- To create the legs, hot glue the candle cup to the 1 ½” wheel. Complete the legs by hot gluing the doll head to the wheel piece as shown. Repeat the same steps for all four legs. Glue the legs to the bottom of one of the drawer holders
- Using the E6000 Glue the two drawer holders together. Clamp in place if necessary and allow the glue to dry completely.
- Basecoat the drawer unit in Imperial.
- With the Sheepskin paint the bottom half of the wicker drawer as shown.
- Paint the tags in Rich Black and stencil the numbers in Sheepskin. Use the natural twine to attach the tags to the basket.
- Paint the Salmon Coral over the drawer unit. When it is dry sand the edges to create an aged look.
- Add the clear wax following the manufacturer’s instructions.