Glass jar, Gingham red and white paper, Paper with love phrases, Red paper, Pink paper, Small sparkle heart piece, Red ribbon, Hot glue gun, Large craft stick, Scissors
- Paint the lid Engine Red. Allow to dry.
- Cut out a large heart to go on front of jar and a small circle to fit on top of lid from the gingham paper. Glue into place with Mod Podge.
- Cut out heart shape from pink paper to go on top of the gingham heart. Glue it in place with Mod Podge.
- Cut out a smaller red heart and glue on top of the pink heart with Mod Podge.
- Cut a large craft stick to the length of the word phrase using scissors. Paint it Wicker White. Glue the phrase to the front with Mod Podge. Allow to dry. Apply a finish coat of Mod Podge to the paper only that is glued to jar and lid. Put a finish coat also on phrase. Allow to dry and then hot glue the red bow and small glitter heart in place.