2 ½” Black Ribbon, Hot glue, Painters tape, 1 ½” wood circles, ¼” Pale Yellow ribbon, ¼” Gold ribbon, Iron, Spray Starch, Bamboo Skewers, White Candle
- Basecoat the chalkboard frames with Melted Chocolate. When the paint is dry rub the candle along the edges and areas where you want it distressed.
- Basecoat the frames with White. Lightly sand the distressed areas.
- Tape off 2” sections on each corner of the frame and paint with Pure Gold.
- With your child’s hand and White, Press the handprints on the chalkboards to create the wings.
- With painters tape, mask off a triangle for the angels dress and paint with China Blue.
- Tape off smaller triangles for the sleeves and lightly dry brush the edges with Turquoise mixed with White.
- Paint the wood circles with Fleshtone. Paint the face details.
- Curl the ribbon hair by wrapping the ribbon around the bamboo skewer, lightly spray with starch and iron the ribbon wrapped skewers. Hot glue the ribbon to the circle as shown. Hot glue the head to the angel.
- Hot glue the chalkboards to a long piece of ribbon as shown, create a bow for the top of the ribbon and glue to the ribbon strip.