Thrift store sconces, Extra fine sandpaper, ¾” flat brush, Soft cloth
- Clean surface before painting.
- Basecoat sconces with Salmon Coral. Allow to dry. Apply another coat.
- Paint Oatmeal on top of the Salmon Coral. Allow to dry.
- Sand lightly where desired to reveal the Salmon Coral underneath.
- Brush off the sand dust.
- Brush on the Clear Wax. Allow to dry.
- Brush on the Dark Wax. Allow to dry. Use the soft clothe to buff.
Project Tip: When determining the areas in which you wish to reveal color underneath think of places that would wear down over time on their own.