12” x 12” unfinished wood frame with 4” square opening, Wood tree for attachment, Small wood star, White cardstock, Hole punch, White craft glue, Gold glitter, #12 Flat brush, Craft knife, Stencil tape
- Paint entire frame Pink. With wet brush, paint a couple of strokes on cardstock. Let dry.
- Tape vertically leaving the width of the tape as space between.
- Paint the spaces between tape Lipstick Red. Paint a couple of strokes of the red on cardstock.
- Remove and discard tape while paint on frame is wet. Let frame dry.
- Paint tree trunk Maple Syrup. Dab White Texture Paint over tree cut-out. When dry, paint White Texture Paint Evergreen. Allow to dry.
- Paint glue onto star and sprinkle with gold glitter. Let dry undisturbed, then shake off.
- Using craft knife, cut small tree stencil from the blank stencil.
- Stencil small tree shapes at random over the striped frame, using Fresh Foliage for some and Evergreen for others.
- Punch holes in the cardstock where you painted Pink and Lipstick Red. Use the “drop outs” to glue onto tree as ornaments. Glue on glittered star. Position and glue tree at lower right corner of frame.