Subscribe to the Plaid Crafts Newsletter for craft project ideas, product news, our live events, and more!
20% off FolkArt Home Decor Chalk and Kits when you spend $50 or more! Use code FAHDC22 at checkout. Order total at checkout must exceed $50 with discount code applied to receive free shipping offer. Offer good through 1/29/2022.
Inspired by the hit movie Cruella, this pumpkin is a bursting with style and evil. Add mini pumpkins painted black and white to complete your spooky theme.
At a Glance:
This project features these great brands:
View this post on Instagram A post shared by PlaidFX (@plaidfx)
A post shared by PlaidFX (@plaidfx)
1. Paint large Faux Pumpkin using FolkArt Ballet Pink.
2. Using a Palette Knife, distress lower half of Faux Pumpkin using FolkArt Rose Pink and Berry
3. Paint Faux Pumpkin Stem using FolkArt Pure Black.
4. Add FolkArt Glitterific in Black Opal and Unicorn onto stem.
5. Add Decorative Ribbon to top of stem.
6. Tape down CardStock using Masking Tape.
7. Paint CardStock using large Foam Brush.
8. Using Stencils, paint letters with a Stencil Brush and FolkArt Pure Black.
9. Cut out Scrap Book Paper.
10. Adhere Scrap Book Paper onto CardStock using Mod Podge Paper.
11. Allow to slightly dry and then crumble up to resemble old News Paper.
12. Adhere onto Faux Pumpkin using Hot Glue.
13. Paint spots onto 3 small Faux Pumpkins.
14. Add Decorative Ribbon.
Frequently asked questions about FolkArt Paint.
Crafting a new surface? Learn which FolkArt paint works best!
Disclaimer: The information found in each project is presented in good faith, but no warranty is given, nor results guaranteed, nor is freedom from any patent to be inferred. Since we have no control over physical conditions surrounding the application of information herein contained, Plaid Enterprises, Inc. disclaims any liability for untoward results.
Important: Please be sure to thoroughly read the instructions for all products, paying particular attention to all cautions and warnings shown to ensure the proper and safe use of the product.
Copyright: All Rights Reserved. No part of this Project may be reproduced in any form without permission in writing, except for your personal use, except by reviewer, who may in reviewing this project, quote brief passages in a magazine or newspaper.