Subscribe to the Plaid Crafts Newsletter for craft project ideas, product news, our live events, and more!
Spooktacular Fall Crafts Sale! Save 25%
Stock up and save for all your fall crafts and projects during our Spooktacular Fall Crafts sale! Save 25% on orders over $60 and get free U.S. ground shipping. This promotion cannot be combined with other promos. See shipping details.
Click to copy
Sale Ends 9/23/23
Refresh Your Home Decor! Save 25%
Upcycle your furniture and home décor projects with the Folk Art Home Décor Chalk. Get excellent coverage on a variety of surfaces including wood, terra cotta, metal, canvas, glass, and more! Save 25% on orders over $60 and get free U.S. ground shipping. This promotion cannot be combined with other promos. See shipping details.
Sale Ends 9/30/23
Inspired by the hit movie Cruella, this pumpkin is a bursting with style and evil. Add mini pumpkins painted black and white to complete your spooky theme.
This project features these great brands:
At a Glance:
1. Paint large Faux Pumpkin using FolkArt Ballet Pink.
2. Using a Palette Knife, distress lower half of Faux Pumpkin using FolkArt Rose Pink and Berry
3. Paint Faux Pumpkin Stem using FolkArt Pure Black.
4. Add FolkArt Glitterific in Black Opal and Unicorn onto stem.
5. Add Decorative Ribbon to top of stem.
6. Tape down CardStock using Masking Tape.
7. Paint CardStock using large Foam Brush.
8. Using Stencils, paint letters with a Stencil Brush and FolkArt Pure Black.
9. Cut out Scrap Book Paper.
10. Adhere Scrap Book Paper onto CardStock using Mod Podge Paper.
11. Allow to slightly dry and then crumble up to resemble old News Paper.
12. Adhere onto Faux Pumpkin using Hot Glue.
13. Paint spots onto 3 small Faux Pumpkins.
14. Add Decorative Ribbon.
View this post on Instagram A post shared by PlaidFX (@plaidfx)
A post shared by PlaidFX (@plaidfx)
Learn more about FolkArt Premium Acrylic Paint by watching this video!
Crafting a new surface? Learn which FolkArt paint works best!
Frequently asked questions about FolkArt Paint.
Disclaimer: The information found in each project is presented in good faith, but no warranty is given, nor results guaranteed, nor is freedom from any patent to be inferred. Since we have no control over physical conditions surrounding the application of information herein contained, Plaid Enterprises, Inc. disclaims any liability for untoward results.
Important: Please be sure to thoroughly read the instructions for all products, paying particular attention to all cautions and warnings shown to ensure the proper and safe use of the product.
Copyright: All Rights Reserved. No part of this Project may be reproduced in any form without permission in writing, except for your personal use, except by reviewer, who may in reviewing this project, quote brief passages in a magazine or newspaper.