FolkArt ® Extreme Glitter™ - Peridot, 2 oz. #2789, FolkArt ® Extreme Glitter™ - Orange, 2 oz. #2793, 2 Small silk fall-leaf bushes, Paper cutter, Double stick tape, Fall colored scrapbook papers as desired, ½” Flat brush
- Cut all silk leaves off of bushes leaving long stems. Paint the Yellow leaves with Gold Extreme Glitter. Paint the Orange leaves with Orange Extreme Glitter. Paint some leaves with Fresh Foliage acrylic paint. Let all dry.
- Paint the green leaves with Peridot Extreme Glitter. Let dry.
- Paint a second coat of all Extreme Glitter colors. Let dry.
- For place-cards, cut heavy-weight cardstock in squares that measure 3-1/2” x 3-1/2”.
- Fold card in half . Cut contrasting paper 1-1/8” x 3” and assemble using double-stick tape. See sample.
- Use double-stick tape to attach leaf to top left corner.
- Apply names to each. Note: Use just a tiny bit of double-stick tape under each name so you can re-use cards.