2mm white foam sheet, 3” wood circles, Scalloped pinking shears, Scissors, ½” flat brush, 1/8” stencil brush, Glue, Hole punch, Gold wire, Brush basin, Paper towels, Foam plates
1. Base coat wood circles Aquamarine, Bright Red and Peridot.
2. Paint foam sheet Pure Gold. When dry, cut out an approximate square. Cut one side with pinking shears and slightly angle the two perpendicular sides. Punch a hole near top edge.
3. Stencil images from Debbie’s Floral stencil. Refer to photo for color and image placement.
4. Glue foam pieces to top of ornament.
5. Cut lengths of wire. Insert through hole and twist end to secure. Fashion opposite end into a hook. Trim if needed.