White Medium Drum Lampshade, 2” Circle template, Stencil brush, #12 Flat brush, Fine-point permanent marker
- With Moon Yellow and a 2” circle template, stencil the polka dots to the lampshade.
- Create twelve large daisy pieces using the Mod Melts and the listed Mod Mold.
- Create eight small daisies with the Mod Melts and Mod Mold.
- Create four small chrysanthemums.
- Paint the large daisies with Hot Pink. Using a dry stencil brush lightly rub Tangerine on the edges.
- Paint the smaller daises Tangerine. With Hot Pink and a dry stencil brush lightly rub the edges of the flowers.
- Paint the small chrysanthemum with Engine Red.
- Glue the flower pieces in the polka dots as shown.
- Use marker to draw petals around outside of dots.