Brush basin or container for water, foam plates, paper towels rubbing alcohol, Glass canisters with lids, Pencil, Tracing paper, Ruler
1. Thoroughly wash glass containers with mild soap and water. Dry and wipe with rubbing alcohol to remove any residue.
2. Select stencil frame design and alphabet letters to be used to create label.
3. Create a paper pattern to position both frame design and letters for spacing. Simply draw a straight line using a ruler and trace each letter shape measuring spacing between letters equally.
4. Using paper pattern as a placement template, work from the center of each word outwards. Tape the stencil in place. Load a Spouncer with desired color and stencil using a straight up and down dabbing motion until entire area is opaque in color. Remove stencil and allow paint to dry before placing next letter stencil.
5. Once word has been stenciled, stencil frame around the word. Allow to dry.
6. Refer to enamels bottle for complete curing instructions.