FolkArt ® Chalkboard Paint - Green, 8 oz. #2515, #1 Script liner, Orange chalkboard paint, Brown chalkboard paint, Walnut Hollow Plank, Jute cord, Foam paintbrush, Liner brush
- Using sponge brush, apply Black Chalkboard Paint on plank up to the bark edge. Apply several coats letting dry in between.
- Paint green grass area with Green Chalkboard Paint.
- Paint hole marker post with Brown Chalkboard Paint, highlight with Wicker White, streak with Black Chalkboard Paint.
- Paint hole around post Black Chalkboard Paint and flag Orange Chalkboard Paint. Put hole number on flag using Black Chalkboard Paint.
- Using liner brush, letter “tee times” at top of plaque with liner brush.
- Glue on jute cord hanger in length desired.
- Note: Chalkboard Paint should cure for 24 hours before using. Lightly rub entire chalkboard surface with chalk when completely dry to condition.