Assorted Spouncers®, 0 Liner paintbrush, #4 Round paintbrush, Two glass goblets, Masking tape
Get the Pattern
- On bottom base of goblets, use ¼" Spouncer and Licorice to paint dot pattern.
- When dry, use ¾" Spouncer and Pure Orange to pounce paint over dots on base of one goblet, covering bottom completely.
- Repeat with Hauser Green on the second goblet.
- Tape a ghost pattern inside each goblet. Use round brush and Wicker White to paint ghost on outside of each goblet.
- Use end of paintbrush handle dipped into Licorice to paint ovals for ghosts' eyes and mouth.
- Use ¼" Spouncer and Hauser Green to paint seven circles for letters on one goblet, and Spouncer and Pure Orange to paint nine circles for letters on the second goblet.
- When dry, use liner brush and Licorice to paint letters in the circles (I Scream on one goblet, You Scream on the second).