Silver bird pick, 4” glass ornament, 3 fern picks, 3 oak leaf picks, 3 willow picks, 3 small leaf picks, Hot glue and glue gun
- Gently remove all beads and sequins from the bird. Gently separate the tail feathers and the wings using an Xacto knife.
- Paint Silver Glittered Bird with Silver Extreme Glitter and allow to dry.
- Outline each eye with Light Fuchsia then paint with Peridot Extreme Glitter.
- Paint over the Light Fuchsia with FolkArt Extreme Glitter (Neon Pink). Detail as shown.
- Create a ribbon ‘collar’ for the top of the ornament to attach floral pieces with hot glue by pulling the top piece of wire in a piece of wired ribbon. This will create a ruffle.
- Hot glue around the cap of the ornament.
- Add floral pieces, as shown.
- Hot glue bird on top of the foliage.