FolkArt Painted Finishes - Light Concrete, 4 oz. #5100, FolkArt Painted Finishes - Dark Moss, 4 oz. #5105, FolkArt Painted Finishes - Brush Set, 3 pc. #5080, Large craftable pumpkin, Metal urn, Mums, Spray bottle, Paper plate, Water basin
- Cut the top from the pumpkin and a 1” drainage hole from the bottom using your wood burner with blade attachment.
- Coat the pumpkin in Light Concrete in a dabbing motion. Blend the Dark Concrete along the ridges with a dabbing motion before the Light Concrete dries. Let dry.
- Add Light Moss along the top edge with in an organic feel using a dabbing motion. Apply the Dark Moss over the Light Moss to create shadows and depth. Let dry.
- Rust the metal urn by dabbing with the Brown Rust. Add Red Rust along edges and in random areas using the dabbing motion.
- Lightly spray water on the urn and let drip off. Let dry.
- Add mums to pumpkin, set pumpkin inside urn and water.