Medium size clear gem, 2 small clear gems, 4” round compressed glass ornament, ¼” stencil brush, Glue, Black Ultra Fine black marker, Combing tool/nut pick, Silver tinsel chenille stem
1. Create lead lines on leading blank. Let dry at least twelve hours.
2. Use lead lines to create head and gloves on blank. Use small dot of leading from bottle to seal where joints meet. When dry, apply window color. Face is made mixing Amber and Hot Pink.
3. Place lead line around outer edge of from of ornament as shown. Place head and gloves when dry inside circle. Use rest of lead lines to create body. When dry, fill in body with window color.
4. Apply Clear Frost with stencil brush to rest of ornament. When dry, lightly draw swirls with Crystal Clear over frost.
5. Glue gems to hat and front of Santa. Apply eyes and mouth with marker.
6. Wrap chenille stem around top of ornament and twist into bow.