Foam paintbrush, Clay pot, Burlap fabric, Floral printed fabric, Hot glue gun and glue, Ribbons, Velvet leaves, Silk flowers
- Paint the rim of the clay pot with Pure Gold.
- Create a template of the base of the pot by wrapping it with paper and tracing off. Cut the burlap fabric using the template. Coat the base of the pot with Mod Podge Fabric, wrap the burlap around the pot, smooth with your fingers and add more Mod Podge to secure the ends.
- Hot glue ribbon trim around the top of the burlap.
- Cut a flower motif from fabric. Coat the back with Mod Podge Fabric, position onto the pot, smooth the pieces and continue adding more cut pieces.
- Hot glue velvet leaves and a flower to the front of the pot.