Paper mache ornament round - 3¾" x 3/8", Red button, Green felt, Wine cork, Liner brush, ¾" flat brush, ¼" flat brush, Hot glue gun, Scissors, Tracing paper, Pencil, Gray graphite, Stylus
- Basecoat the paper mache ornament Pumpkin. Allow to dry.
- Using pencil trace pattern design onto tracing paper.
- Transfer the eyes, lines of the pumpkin and mouth onto ornament using gray graphite and stylus.
- Paint the eyes Lemon Custard and the center of eye Licorice. Once dry go back and float Pumpkin around the inter edge of each eye. Highlight with Wicker White.
- Shade the lines on the pumpkin with Pure Orange. Allow to dry and highlight with Wicker White using the dry brush technique. Dry Brush Technique: Dry brush to highlight or shade. Fill brush with desired color. Wipe off most of the paint from brush onto paper towel. Lightly brush surface with a nearly dry brush.
- Paint teeth Wicker White and then shade with Light Blue. Paint the cracks in between the teeth Licorice. Allow to dry.
- Go back and outline everything with thinned Licorice using the liner brush.
- Cut a 3" circle of green felt. Make a small hole in the center and insert the hanger. Cut the circle into jagged egdes as shown in photo. Glue down with hot glue in the front and the back.
- Paint the cork Fresh Foliage; dry brush with Grass Green. Using the liner brush add lines to the stem of pumpkin. Use a long thin nail to poke a hole through the wine cork and then insert the hanger. Hot glue in place.
- Hot glue red button for nose in the center.