Snowflake embellishments, Small black buttons, Wooden picture frame, Stencil brush, Small tip brush, Paintbrush, Hot glue gun and glue, Q-tip, Blush
Get the Pattern
- To begin, paint top 2/3 of frame Sky Blue. Let dry. Paint bottom 1/3 of frame Wicker White. Let dry.
- Stencil swirls in Wicker White over Sky Blue with painting stencil. Let dry.
- Paint over White snow with White texture paint. Let dry.
- Take circle stencil and take Wicker White paint and make snowmen. Let dry. Paint the snowmen with White texture paint. Let dry.
- Paint sky and snow with Extreme Glitter Hologram. Let dry.
- Use small tip brush and paint arms, bow on head of smaller snowman, and name in black on frame. Let dry.
- Use wooden end of small paintbrush and make black eyes on snowmen. Let dry.
- Paint nose with Summer Peach. Let dry.
- Glue black buttons onto taller snowman for a top hat and buttons on chest. Glue black buttons on smaller snowman to make a scarf. Glue snowflakes at random onto sky and snow of frame.
- Take a Qtip and dip into blush and make cheeks on snowmen.
- Insert picture.