FolkArt ® Home Decor™ Layering Stencils - Flower, 3 pc. #34945, Masking tape, Two 20” off-white linen fabric squares, Sewing machine and thread to match, 18” Pillow form, Two 18” off-white linen fabric squares, 16” Pillow form, Pencil, Ruler, Stencil Brush
Red Flower Pillow
- Mark off and tape 1 1/2” stripes on one square of fabric and paint with Cascade. Let paint dry. Remove tape.
- Randomly place and stencil open outline of flower with Mustard over entire linen square. Let paint dry.
- Stencil flower detail using Tuscan Red on top of previously stenciled flower outline. Let paint dry.
- With right sides of linen squares together, stitch a 5/8” seam on all sides, leaving and opening on one side so that the pillow form can be inserted.
- Turn squares right side out. Insert pillow form and stitch opening closed.
Blue Flower Pillow
- Center and stencil the flower detail portion of the stencil using Cascade. Let paint dry.
- Place right sides of linen squares together and sew together with a 5/8” seam on all sides. Leave an opening on one side so that pillow form can be inserted.
- Turn right sides out and insert pillow form.
- Stitch opening closed.