Wood plaque 7” x 5”, Old map, Blue scrapbook paper, Hole punch, Scissors, Glue, Small wiggle eye, Fine point black marker, Brown foam sheet 2mm approximately 7” x 6”, Flat brushes ½” and 1”, Transfer paper
Get the Pattern
- Paint plaque Deep Ocean Blue and Pure Gold.
- Apply Crackle medium liberally to foam sheet. Let dry
- Apply Pueblo
liberally over Crackle Medium to crack. Do not go back over paint and try not
to overlap application too much.
- Seal map section with Mod Podge.
- Transfer frame and fish patterns and cut out.
- Write words on blue paper as shown and cut out. Glue to
bottom back of frame.
- Following bottle instructions, Mod Podge fish to plaque.
- Glue frame to plaque.
- Punch out one circle from brown foam and three from blue
- Glue wiggle eye to brown foam, then glue to fish as well as